We are excited to announce that we are preparing to open to serve our patient’s eye care needs on May 5, 2020. As you know, we have been available for emergency and urgent eye care during the time we were shut down per CDC rules to protect the health of the public.
While we will be open to serve you, we are doing many things to protect your health while in our facility:
- We will only be allowing one patient in our clinic at a time unless patient is a minor or the patient needs a caretaker
- All patients will be required to wear masks in the clinic to reduce risk of infection
- We will only be scheduling one patient per hour for at least two weeks and possibly longer depending on the trajectory of COVID-19 in our community
- We are implementing an enhanced infection control protocol with extensive cleaning between patients
- We will not accept cash for payment so we prefer credit/debit cards
- All eye glass frames will be disinfected after the selection process is complete
Providing the highest level of care in the safest setting possible is our primary goal. We are excited to serve you!
~Wyoming Eye Care Team